Meet Dr. Susan Dindot
Internal Medicine | Aliso Viejo
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member, Allscripts Advisory Board for Professional (EMR)
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Former hospitalist and general internal medicine solo office practice
- Hospital privileges at Mission Hospital, St. Joseph Health System and Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Newport Beach
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2012
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2010
- Patients’ Choice 5th Anniversary Award, 2012
- Patients’ Choice Award, 2008 – 2012
If I could share one insight on wellness…
“Everything in moderation. Trying to take an extreme approach is rarely successful, as the lifestyle changes are rarely sustainable. Work to take reasonable and healthy steps in all aspects of your life.”
Susan Dindot, M.D.
I feel strongly that a patient’s health is a combined effort between the doctor and the patient. I view myself as a partner with my patients to optimize their health. Every individual is unique, and it’s by listening attentively and taking an individualized approach with each patient that I can best evaluate and treat the issue at hand. The patient must also play an important role in the decision making process, as I respect that every individual has their own goals. I greatly enjoy the complexity of internal medicine, the constant advances, and bringing all of these things into my practice for the benefit of my patients.
Dr. Dindot completed both her medical degree and residency from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. Prior to that, she attended Southwestern University in Texas, graduating Cum Laude in Biology and Chemistry, with honors for her research project, and member of the distinguished Alpha Chi Honor Society. After graduation, she practiced internal medicine in Texas for two years, before moving to California and re-establishing her practice in Southern California.
Passion for Music
Dr. Dindot chose between music and medicine as a career. She has always played instruments, and she has extensive experience playing the piano, flute and piccolo. Being a vocalist is her greatest passion musically. At one time, she sang with a jazz band and performed at the Astrodome, and she is proficient singing a variety of styles.
PersonalCare • 26671 Aliso Creek Road, Suite 304, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 • 949.556.3304
PersonalCare empowers members to be the healthiest people in the world.