Meet Dr. Josette Taglieri
Family Medicine | Newport Beach
- Board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- President, Orange County Osteopathic Medical Association
- Previous Board Member, Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California
- Previous Vice President, Osteopathic Board of California
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- Medical Volunteer, Los Angeles Open Golf Tournament
- Medical Volunteer, Heart of San Diego Marathon and 10K
- OCMA 2015 & 2016 Physicians of Excellence Award
If I could share one insight on wellness…
“Being able to communicate openly with your physician leads to a relationship where your physician knows you and will be able to care for you as a whole person, ranging from planning and prevention to being an advocate in emergencies.”
Josette Taglieri, D.O.
I get to know my patients beyond their medical histories. I learn their families, their time demands, work-life balance, stress levels, hopes and dreams. It’s what helps me better understand my patients and builds trust in our relationship, which allows us to get the best healthcare results for each patient’s lifestyle. This deep, personalized approach is why I became a family physician.
A well-rounded history
Dr. Taglieri earned her medical degree from Western University College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. She completed a rotating internship in San Diego and family practice residency at Pacific Hospital of Long Beach.
Dr. Taglieri is on staff at Huntington Beach Hospital where she recently completed a two year term as Chief of Staff and was twice Chairman of the Family Practice Department. She is also on staff at Hoag Hospital.
Dedicated to the medical community
Dr. Taglieri is the President of the Orange County Osteopathic Medical Association. She was a previous board member of the Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California, a Vice President of the Osteopathic Board of California, and she was a professor at the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. She was also the Director of the Family Practice Residency program at Pacific Hospital of Long Beach for six years.
PersonalCare • 500 Superior Avenue, Suite 100, Newport Beach, CA 92663 • 949.706.3300
PersonalCare empowers members to be the healthiest people in the world.