Meet Dr. James Lindberg
Internal Medicine | Newport Beach
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- President and Medical Director, Preventive Healthcare Medical Centers, Inc.
- Certified Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Founding Chair, Orange County Wellness Coalition
- Advisor, Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness and Exercise
- Faculty Reviewer, University of California Wellness Lecture Series
- President, American Heart Association
If I could share one insight on wellness…
“Find physical activities that you enjoy and can do with people you care about—like a surf club, a running group, a golf group, a yoga practice, or whatever suits you. That way you’re more likely to actually do the physical activity, which leads to a healthier and happier life.”
James Lindberg, M.D.
I enjoy both the art and science of medicine because the combination allows me to administer the best preventive care. I like knowing what the most recent and applicable breakthroughs in science are for my patients. However, even with all the important technological advancements, listening carefully to my patients is still the most efficient and effective diagnostic test. Because medicine is about treating the whole person, not just their ailment.
Leader in the medical community
Dr. Lindberg earned his medical degree from the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at the UCI Medical Center. Dr. Lindberg served on the faculty at UCI as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine and is the past President of the Orange County Heart Association.
Dedicated Athlete and Coach
Dr. Lindberg has been active in sports his entire life, including playing both baseball and football. Today, he enjoys these as a coach and spectator. He stays active by running, working out in the gym, and attempting to surf with his family.
PersonalCare • 500 Superior Avenue, Suite 100, Newport Beach, CA 92663 • 949.706.3300
PersonalCare empowers members to be the healthiest people in the world.