Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
Meet Dr. Ellen Song
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics | Irvine
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Clinical lecturer on Sclerotherapy and Endovenous Laser
- Member, American Medical Association
- Clinical Faculty, Southern California Laser Institute, Newport Beach
- Received Patient’s Choice Award from American Registry, 2010
- Recipient of Monarch Physician Excellence Award, 2008
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and Taiwanese dialects
If I could share one insight on wellness…
“Diet and nutrition have an incredibly significant impact on mental and physical wellness. Eating a healthy, balanced diet is the best prevention.”
Ellen Song, M.D.
Listening carefully to my patients is what allows me to develop a deep understanding of their overall health and wellness, and what their goals are. Then my experience with traditional and holistic medicine helps me to think outside the box, and educate my patients about a personalized plan that is proactive, saving time and needless worry.
A History of caring and achievement
Dr. Song received her medical degree and completed her residency at the University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She specialized in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, and received numerous awards for outstanding medical school performance, including Phi Beta Kappa recognition. She also has training in dermatologic laser and vein treatments.
Dedicated Athlete and Traveler
Dr. Song has a life-long passion as an educator that goes beyond medicine and wellness. She also enjoys playing the piano and violin as well as performing Chinese cultural dance. To keep her mind, body and spirit balanced, she practices yoga and meditation.
PersonalCare • 16300 Sand Canyon Avenue, Suite 209, Irvine, CA 92618 • 949.216.6900
PersonalCare empowers members to be the healthiest people in the world.